151 SE 1st Street
Miami FL 33131
CENTRO Loft Style Condos
in Downtown Miami, Florida
Smart and sophisticated with a decidedly downtown “edge,” Centro represents a bold new era for downtown living in the urban heart of Miami’s city center. Designed by high-end residential architecture specialists – Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership – the tower dedicated exclusively to loft-style living combines the rhythm of city.
Close to Biscayne Boulevard, Bayfront Park, and the waters of Biscayne Bay, and adjacent to the Miami Riverfront, Centro is located in the absolute epicenter of downtown Miami. Here, the worlds of law, government, retail, jewelry, fashion, education, international cuisine, nightlife, come together in Miami’s original urban environment.
As well, Centro is on the leading edge of artistic expression and entertainment with its prime location just steps from the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts, Bayfront Amphitheatre, and the American Airlines Arena, home to the 2012 champion Miami Heat – from world-renowned concerts to intimate events and shows, to championship level sports and seasonal festivals, Centro is at the crossroads of what’s new and happening in Miami.
From its high-visibility corner along downtown SE 1st street, Centro also offers unparalleled access to Government Center and the Courthouses, the jewelry district and the historic Seybold Building, and the thriving shops and nightlife of Bayside and the Biscayne Corridor and top performances at the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. And, with convenient proximity to the Metro Mover.
As one of the first all-new exclusively all-loft concepts to come to downtown Miami, Centro is the latest innovation to city living from Newgard DevelopmentGroup. Known for its forward-thinking approach to development, Newgard continues to rethink what is possible by delivering new, unexpected projects that add multidimensional appeal to the areas in which they are built. Centro will be a contemporary tower is yet another landmark example of this philosophy.
With its clean lines and modern materials, Centro is a natural addition to Miami’s contemporary skyline. Yet, at the same time, its footprint and urban street front position are made more accessible by the award-winning architecture of Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership. Light, open, airy loft-style residences are highlighted by 10-foot ceilings and a host of high-end finishes befitting an all-new building in Miami’s thriving city center. Hip features and resident amenities a private pool, state-of-theart gym, club room, private bike and bike storage, a potential dedicated Car2Go hub, ground-floor retail, and an anchor restaurant both redefine and epitomize the new, connected downtown experience.
- Triple-height lobby entrance
- 24-hour reception desk
- Secured key-fob entry access
- Full-service valet parking
- Ground-floor Anchor restaurant
- Street-level retail space
- High-speed controlled elevators
- Exclusive outdoor pet area with secure, access controlled entry and exit
- Two-story Penthouse recreation area
- Health club and spa
- Skyline residents lounge
- Pool with 360° views
- Spacious loft-style layouts with minimal walls/room divisions
- Decorator ready units (finished bathrooms & kitchens)
- Oversized closets
- Custom kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Imported stone countertops and backsplashes
- Stainless-steel, energy-smart appliances
- Italian kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Dramatic 10 ft. exposed and elevated ceiling in units
- Energy-efficient, sound-reducing floor-to-ceiling windows
- Separate showers and soaking tubs in select units
- Modern light fixtures
- High-efficiency air conditioning units
- Finished concrete flooring
We cannot display this gallery
[map width=”450″ height=”280″ zoom=”15″ type=”ROADMAP”][marker address=”151 SE 1st Street, Miami FL 33131″]Centro
151 SE 1st Street
Miami FL 33131[/marker][/map]