Hyde Midtown Miami Suites & Residences, Miami FL
3401 NE 1st Avenue, Miami, FL 33137Contact Us for More Information
Hyde Midtown Miami Suites & Residences
Ideally located in the heart of Midtown steps away from premium retail shopping and fine dining including the neighboring Miami Design District which is well into a $312 million renovation and expansion, as it becomes home to some of the biggest names in fashion retail offering a uniquely new urban chic street retail experience, mixing high-end fashion, home design and an exquisite array of fine dining establishments.
Building Features & Amenities
- 397 Condominium Residences that can be rented monthly (maximum 12 times per year).
- 60 Designer Suites fully finished and furnished by David Rockwell available for daily rentals with management by SBE hotels.
- Elevated 7th floor level amenities resort deck fully loaded with pool cabanas around a heated pool and spa and beautifully landscaped sun terrace with stunning bay views and the Miami Skyline.
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio area overlooking the pool deck and Biscayne Bay.
- Professionally staffed Spa.
- Only tennis court in Midtown.
- Permanent installation of world class museum quality art throughout the building’s public spaces.
- Exclusive On-Demand concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk.
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- High-speed internet access in all public areas.
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access.
- Open-concept contemporary floor plans featuring studios and several choices of one, two and three bedroom floor plans delivered fully finished with premium wall-to-wall carpeting throughout living, dining & bedrooms, imported porcelain tile in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and bedroom areas of most residences.
- Amazing city views and Biscayne Bay views from select residences.
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows.
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes in most residences.
[map width=”450″ height=”280″ zoom=”15″ type=”ROADMAP”]
[marker address=”3401 NE 1st Avenue, Miami, FL 33137″]Hyde Midtown Miami
3401 NE 1st Avenue,
Miami, FL 33137[/marker]