Porsche Design Tower Miami
18555 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160Contact Us for More Information
Porsche Design Tower Miami Residences
Associating with renowned developers Michael and Gil Dezer of Dezer Development, Porsche Design has the support of visionaries who share our philosophy of perfect design. Developers of luxury oceanfront real estate that is more than an attractive investment. Properties which reinvent their environment from the ground up.
The result of this collaboration: exceptional architectural concepts. Timeless architecture, and the essence of our roots in automotive engineering.
In every design concept, car elevators play a central role. The idea: seamless transition between outer world and living environment. For expectations that go beyond exclusivity, to absolute singularity
An exclusive collection of 132 oceanfront sky residences consisting of flats and double-height layouts. Expansive living balconies with sweeping ocean and Intracoastal vistas. Floor-to-ceiling glass throughout, and every imaginable luxury within.
- The building will feature a robotic parking system that will allow its residents to transport and park their cars in their own private garage at the door step of their residence.
- 200′ linear feet on the ocean – Lot size 2.21 acres.
- Hurricane resistant ﬂoor to ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies.
- Glass enclosed car observatory spanning 3 interior ﬂoors at the lobby and then transitioning to the exterior of the building and traveling 8 ﬂoors viewable from Collins Avenue
- Flexible ﬂoor-plans 3,4,5,6 bedrooms + storage
- High speed passenger elevators transport residents to private landings and a new paradigm for living.
- Exit the elevator directly into your apartment and you are immediately embraced by breathtaking panoramic views. Residents will experience interiors that are in harmony with the regional landscape and natural environment which lies just outside their unparalleled sky residence.
- All residential lay-outs feature the finest European design finishes, along with exquisite European cabinetry.
- Superior elements in the kitchens and baths include Poggenpohl kitchens, Dornbracht fixtures and Miele appliances; as well as Toto automatic toilets featuring integrated bidet functions within the master bedrooms.
- The soaring two story units feature private interior elevators, a distinctive detail that further enhances the fusion between design and function.
- A private restaurant with outdoor seating and a lounge bar overlooking the ocean, coupled with private wine lockers, further the all-inclusive environment where residents’ every need are accounted for.
- Almost all of the balconies are equipped with private pools and summer kitchens, creating a luxurious outdoor living environment which enables residents to enjoy relaxing pleasures 365 days a year.
- These expansive, functional exterior terraces showcase Porsche Design Tower’s maximization of living space.
- An experience playing with functionality and emotion guaranteed to exceed your every desire.
Unsurpassed technological innovation is your entry key.
Upon being scanned at ground level, drive your vehicle onto a ‘turntable’ and turn off the engine. The turntable aligns the vehicle with a car lift and as the lift opens, a robotic arm pulls the vehicle into one of three glass car lifts. Enjoy your quick, exhilarating ride home.
[map width=”450″ height=”280″ zoom=”15″ type=”ROADMAP”]
[marker address=”18555 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160″]18555 Collins Avenue,
18555 Collins Avenue,
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160[/marker]