4300 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33137
Developer: Related Group
Builder: Strategic Properties
Number of Units: 167
Unit Sizes: From 520 to 1720 s.f.
Sophisticated design, unique location and timing make Baltus House an incredible opportunity.
Baltus headquartered in Marbella Spain is known for its devotion to design and quality. They are positioned between the top furniture brands in the world and their interior design is quite impressive as well. Baltus designs in the lobby, elevator foyers and common areas will elevate the standard of living to all residents.
The location, nested between the Design District and Bay Point and Biscayne Bay offers easy access to all the exciting new stores, galleries and restaurants in the area, quick drive to Miami Beach, Downtown, Museums, Airport and more. This location allows the building to enjoy ample Bay views to the east.
The New Miami is shaping right before our eyes, this is the best time to purchase in Baltus House take advantage of the initial price offering.
- 167 units
- 17 stories
- Pool on the 7th floor (with stunning views to the south featuring Midtown, Downtown and bay views)
- Beautifully appointed Clubroom (7th floor)
- Roof top terrace with Hot Tubs, Summer kitchen and spectacular Bay views.
- 1 Estimated maintenance 60 cents/sqft
- Estimated delivery March 2015
- Estimated Groundbreaking: September 2013
- Residences: Studios; 1 Bedroom; 1 Bedroom+den; 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom units.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.